Affordable Dental Plans at Byways
Here at Byways we have teamed up with Denplan to provide our patients with affordable dental plans tailored to your individual needs. Simplyhealth Professionals (formerly Denplan) is the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist. They have consistently used a preventive approach to dental care and, with their unique and wide-ranging support services, have been looking after dentists and their patients for nearly 30 years. They support patients by allowing them to budget for their private dental care and encourage a preventive approach to oral healthcare. As the only consumer-facing brand in the payment plan market theirs’ is one of the most recognised names in dental healthcare among UK consumers. Denplan patients are given the best possible service (from the UK-based call centre) from the moment they join and also includes worldwide dental insurance cover. To find out more about us go to www.denplan.co.uk
Benefits of Denplan Essentials:
- Being covered for regular check-ups can help to prevent intrusive dental treatment in the future. You’re paying for them why would you miss them?
- Preventive oral health advice, to help stop dental problems before they start. At each appointment the dentist will be able to advise you on the best oral hygiene routine to ensure that you keep your teeth in tip top condition between visits. 90% of patients agree that being with Denplan makes it easier for them to look after their oral health.
- With a fixed monthly fee, you can easily budget for your ongoing dental treatment and avoid any nasty surprises!
- You are unlikely to receive any unexpected dental bills. With Denplan Care the only additional costs you receive are laboratory fees for crowns, bridges and dentures.
- If more than one family member joins the plans, you will get a discount on the monthly costs. Denplan enables you to protect the dental health of your entire family.
- You’ll receive access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline. This means that no matter where you are in the world you can get access to a dentist to help you in a dental emergency.
- You have cover in place for up to £10,000 worth of treatment following a dental injury.
- In an emergency you can see the Denplan dentist of your choice. Take the worry out of going to the dentist by knowing that you will always see your named dentist for your routine appointments
Denplan Essentials Pricing Plan
Denplan Essentials Plan 1 includes:
Monthly Payments of
£18.50 (60p a day)
Denplan Essentials Plan 2 includes:
Monthly Payments of
£22.50 (73p a day)
Denplan Essentials Plan 3 includes:
Monthly Payments of
£26.50 (87p a day)
*exclusions include orthodontics, cosmetic treatment & specialist treatment.
Specialist Level Dental Treatment
This is a guide as to what constitutes specialist level treatment. These things are not currently covered under your standard Denplan care package. A full discussion will be had with your dentist if these situations arise.
- ReRoot treatment- This is where a tooth has previously been root treated but this has subsequently failed.
- Teeth where the root canal space inside the root is sclerosed (i.e blocked)
- The roots have a greater degree of curvature making cleaning them difficult/ impossible with standard cleaning instruments
- Surgical Endodontics such as apicectomies
- Patients with BPE scores of 4 in one or more quadrants (often we would still carry out the initial phases of treatment in house under your Denplan and review the response)
- Patients developing gum disease below the age of 35. This puts patients at very high risk as these are usually the aggressive forms of the disease.
- The gum disease is in conjunction with medical conditions that complicate treatment
- Gum disease that has failed to respond to conventional treatment
- Any therapeutic or cosmetic gum surgery
- Impacted wisdom teeth
- Buried roots
- Roots with curvatures that will make the tooth difficult to extract conventionally
- Treatment requiring alteration of your bite
- Treatment of significantly worn tooth height where multiple teeth are involved
- Hard acrylic splints to correct temporomandibular joint dysfunction(eg Michigan Splint).
Treatment solely for cosmetic treatment
All these cases fall outside the realms of general practice as they require special equipment and advanced skills. Usually, we can still provide this in house as most of our dentists have obtained specialist skills in one field or another. Occasionally we may need to refer you to another specialist practice, where this is necessary, we will discuss the various options.
Why Choose Byways Dental Practice
We know you have many dentists to choose from. But we believe that our dental office is unique. When you visit, you can experience:
Your comfort is our priority. Our modern dental practice feels more relaxed than most dental clinics. If going to the dentist gives you anxiety, please feel to call us so we can discuss your visit to give you an relaxed experience.
Highly Trained Team
Our team of dentists has received high level training and qualifications. They regularly attend continuing education courses to provide the most efficient, cost-effective, and advanced care.
Your comfort is our priority. Our modern dental practice feels more relaxed than most dental clinics. If going to the dentist gives you anxiety, please feel free to call us so we can discuss your visit, to give you a relaxed and pleasant experience.
Our practice is equipped with some of the most advanced technology in the area. We use low-radiation digital x-rays and cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) scans to accurately diagnose oral health issues while protecting your overall health.
Complete Wellness For You
Toothache, broken tooth, emergency? Call our dentist today to talk with someone at the clinic.